protection prayer against wandering spirits.
Satan, the dragon and serpent of old, who moves to and fro the earth; and roaring like a lion seeking whom to devour. However, blessed be the Lord who has given the divine command! The command has gone forth!
“Wicked one, do not lie in ambush at the dwelling of the righteous; do not spoil his resting place”!
The authority of this divine command gives us utmost confidence in prayer. Every command must be enforced else it amounts to just mere words.
1. Father, I thank You for Your love, care and protection over my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
2. I decree and declare, on the authority of the Word of God that I am protected, defended and preserved from all evils by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. I rebuke and stop the movement and advancement of every evil sent on assignment to my life and dwelling places in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. As mountains surround Jerusalem, and as angels with chariots of fire surrounded Samaria in the days of Prophet Elisha, let divine warrior angels of fire surround my dwelling place and everywhere I dwell to protect, defend and preserve me and my household in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
5. Every wicked spirit and angel of evil dreams, cursed and wandering pervert spirits of the night sent on assignments to me, I command in Christ Jesus, let the Lord stop the way against you, let the angels of the Lord chase you and let your way be dark and slippery; and let the angels of the Lord pursue you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
6. The Word of God says the Lord makes His ministers flame of fire. In the name of Jesus Christ, I activate my fire nature now and I release unquenchable fire of the Holy Spirit into the domain and camp of my enemies and evil planners in Jesus name.
7. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I enforce the authority of the Word of God in proverbs 24:15 in every area of my life and destiny in Jesus name. s
THANK YOU, FATHER FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.